- First appearance: Zodiac Guardians
Dakota Cardinal is one of the twelve Zodiac spirits. While his powers haven't been fully awakened, he still has many weaker powers that can be increased by the Zodiac aces. Dakota is the reincarnation of Libra, the scale Zodiac, and the main protagonist of the Zodiac Guardians story mode. Dakota also appears in the crossover game Lavender Scuffle.
This moveset has been used in all of Dakota's current appearances.
- Neutral: Zodiac Blast - Dakota forms a small orb that glows with a Zodiac sign before throwing it forward. Charging the move increases its size and damage dealt.
- Side: Flying Uppercut - Dakota rushes forward, his hand glowing blue. If he connects with an opponent, he will fly upward with the opponent dragged along with him.
- Down: Low Sweep - Dakota crouches and kicks quickly, tripping opponents and doing damage. Also does fire damage.
- Up: Quick Scale - Dakota creates a large scale out of energy and stands on the right scale. A rock will then fall on the left scale, and he will fly upwards, his hand glowing as he ascends.
- Ultimate: Zodiac Circle - Dakota creates a Zodiac circle out of energy and draws in nearby opponents, before fire, wind, water and rocks blast the opponents trapped from all angles.