While his strength is above average, Hercules isn't all that intelligent. But what the hero lacks in outstanding brains, he makes up for in compassion and the desire to do good, which is especially appreciated in a world with constant turmoil around every corner, be it by the hands of a demon or beast, or The Lord of the Dead himself, Hades.
As mentioned above, Hercules is compassionate, and his most dominate trait is, without a doubt, his innocene and massively kind heart, in spite of being treated like a "freak" by his peers and those around him (with the exception of his foster parents) throughout his childhood, and adolescent years. Even after becoming a worldwide phenomenon, Hercules retained his innocence and cheerful nature, not once letting the fame dangerously inflate his ego. This makes Hercules one of the most pure of heart Disney characters.
He is a powerful character on the ground, but in the air is where he becomes weak.
- Standard Special: Powerful Punch - Hercules glows yellow, making him invincible as he throws a very powerful punch.
- Side Special: Phil's Training - Sends out Phil to toss a pot, barrel, target, or one of Hade's minions.
- Up Special: Pegasus Ride - Calls for Pegasus, who give him a ride in the air which can be used for three extra jumps in the air.
- Down Special: Thunder Strike - Zeus zaps down where Hercules is standing, in which Hercules must dodge the lightning strike or become stunned. Anyone near the strike will get damaged as well as stunned.
- Super Move: GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!! - The Hydra appears, and Hercules can slam their heads to the ground to damage opponents.